That last few posts I’ve been mentioning that things are changing at Casa de Earle. Here’s the quick and dirty of it:
1. Jake’s commitment is up with the Coast Guard on September 30th.
2. He is ready to leave the Coast Guard.
3. He has another job offer in Ohio. (We’re not ready to go into details on that yet.)
4. The Coast Guard has not approved his separation request, which was submitted 7+ weeks ago.
5. They told him it would be back within 4-6 weeks.
6. We have sold our house and it closes on July 31st.
7. I detest waiting on the Coast Guard. We’ve spent the last 5 years waiting on them, literally.
8. We’re super excited about our newest adventure.
9. We rented a house on the beach for August. That is going to be awesome.
10. Josh and I are going to Puerto Rico in August to visit friends and I’m going to teach a workshop too.
11. If all goes according to plan, Jake will go on terminal leave the end of August.
12. That is as far as our plans take us.
13. We think there will be a 2-3 month gap between when we leave the Coast Guard and start at the new job. There could be as much as a 6 month gap.
15. Currently we are trying to figure out what to do in that time.
16. We’ve been considering lots of options. Bicycling. Europe. Camping.
17. Nothing can be decided until we have a date from the Coast Guard.
18. I want to do something awesome. Something memorable. Something Epic!
19. I don’t know what that is yet.
20. Simply b Photos will be involved I’m sure – workshops, photo sessions, etc.
20. HELP!! What would you do?
If you had no ties, nowhere you had to be, nothing you had to do. Just you and your family.
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?